Eating proper breakfast is imperative to being healthy. And we admit that there are some mornings where we don’t want to get out of bed and grab something healthy.
We crave gourmet breakfast, but it is not every day’s goal. The day when we can’t step outside and crave so badly, there has to be something healthy yet delightful!
You’d be blown away to see the uber easy breakfast recipes and smoothies, which are perfect for the days when you want to dive in, something healthy and refreshing!
Here are two breakfast recipes and two smoothies, which are worth giving a shot!
#1. Avocado Toast with Egg
This simple Avocado toast with egg is super healthy and tasty. Avocado is a versatile fruit and can be found in every grocery store. You can make different versions of this recipe.
Prep Time: 2 min
Cook time: 10 min
½ mashed Avocado
1 toasted whole wheat bread
A dash of salt and black pepper
- Mash the avocado and mix it with some salt and black pepper on it. Here you go, your delicious spread is ready! Sprinkle some more if you can handle the spice.
- Take a slice of wheat bread and toast it until it turns crispy, if you like to keep it soft, you can go with that and if you prefer crispy toast then cook until it turns light brown.
- The eggs are totally your preference. If you want to have fried eggs, you can add that or even scramble eggs which would taste great!
- Spread the avocado spread and top it with your egg. Voila, your mouth-watering breakfast is ready! This simple recipe works well for rushed mornings.
#2. Cinnamon Pancakes
Well, Pancakes are something which you can’t get enough of! And the Cinnamon Pancakes are a combination of buckwheat and all-purpose flour. Buckwheat is an abundance of nutrition. It adds a rustic flavour to the pancakes and gives them a deep brown hue. Cinnamon adds spice to it, balancing out the nutty flavour. This also makes for a perfect Sunday brunch!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
½ cup buckwheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon
4 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoons sal
2 cups whole milk
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients all together: all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon. Keep it aside.
- Take another bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: the eggs, oil and milk.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together, until mixed properly. Remember, don’t overmix them as it can make the pancakes hard. Mixing develops gluten, which is very important in pancakes, muffins and cakes, as it gives them their structure.
- Heat the oil in a grilled pan. When the oil turns hot, add ⅓ cup of batter for a pancake. When bubbles can be seen on the top, flip it and cook for the other minute.
- Top it up with sweet Maple syrup.
#3. Breakfast Smoothies
Smoothies are perfect on the days when you’re feeling exhausted and just want to grab a delight to elevate the mood. Also, if it’s scorching heat then it could be a perfect drink to get started with, in the morning. It’s refreshing and healthy!
Berry and Yogurt Smoothie
Here’s an easy recipe if you’re running late. Just have to blend frozen fruits which have to be Bananas and Berries along with greek yoghurt and any liquid would work (coconut water, juice or milk).
And your smoothie is ready to be served. You’ll get two servings so one can be stored in the refrigerator overnight, and another you can enjoy in the morning! You don’t have to take any pain in preparing the smoothie every day.
Berry Breakfast Parfait
If you really love berries, then this is perfect to blow your mind. It’s one of the tastiest and easiest recipes to be prepared in no time. You can choose any other fruits of your choice and mix them with yoghurt (Parfait). You can add any toppings to it.
It’s a delectable recipe and would make you crave more every morning!
There you go, 4 easy healthy breakfast options that can be cooked easily. And if you love having healthy beverages with your breakfast, then you should definitely try smoothies. You can go with any of the smoothies, whichever you’d love to have. Dive in and enjoy!
Which recipe did you try and what’s your favourite breakfast recipe? Tell us in the comment section below!
Author Bio: Aayushi Khandelwal
Gravatar ID: email@example.com
Social Media Handles:
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. You can contact me on our contact page or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.